Foundations of Math 11 is an exciting study of a broad range of math topics, designed to ignite students interests in math and many of it's different facets. Students will engage with ideas like logical and spatial reasoning, algebraic interpretation and statistical analysis. Students will also undertake a history of mathematics project.
The topics covered include:
- Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Sine and Cosine Law
- Geometry and Reasoning
- Rates and Ratios
- Inequalities and Linear Programming
- Statistical Distributions and Analysis
This course is available as an entire video curriculum, with flash animated videos and interactive technology components. There is engaging instruction, and comprehensive practice materials. A graphing calculator such as a TI-83 or TI-84 is suggested but not required.Sign Up
- If you are new to BCOS, please see bconlineschool.ca/sign-up/ for more information or to enroll in any of our courses.
- If you are already enrolled in a course with BCOS please call 1-877-862-2707.